2008 TechSideline.com Spring Game Tailgate
Spring has sprung, and once again,
it is time for the annual Maroon and White Spring Game. This year, the game is
on Saturday, April 19th, at 2:00 p.m. That means the annual
TechSideline.com Spring Game Tailgate is just around the corner!
Announcing the 2008 Edition of the Award Winning TechSideline.com Spring Game
Annual Tailgate Party. This year's tailgate will be co-hosted by
TechSideline.com and The Colosseum of
Blacksburg, A Luxury Sports
Condominium and Hotel, and proud sponsor of TechSideline.com and
Virginia Tech athletics.
Your hosts will be TechSideline.com's Will Stewart and Chris Coleman,
F4EHokie, knucklejunction, and representatives from The Colosseum. Russian Hokie will serve as the official
photographer, as always.
Time and place:
- Date: Saturday, April 19th, 2008
- Time: Starts at 9:00 a.m. with an omelet bar
- Location: Near the entrance to Lot 4 (click
- Cost: Free of charge
Special Guests and Giveaways
- The Colosseum is pleased to announce Virginia Tech Color analyst Mike Burnop
will be our special guest at the tailgate starting at 10:00 a.m.
- During the tailgate be sure to stop at The Colosseum's information
table to register to win great door prizes and learn more about their
Here's what will be provided:
- New this year! -- an omelet bar to open the tailgate
- BBQ Pork -- yes another pig pickin'! -- with buns and condiments
- Hot dog bar, complete with dogs, buns and condiments
- Plates, napkins, cups, and utensils
We have ordered a 100-pound pig, plus some additional pork, and it will be first come, first served.
Here's what you need to bring:
- Hamburger, sausages, hot dogs, or anything else you want to grill.
- Chips, salsa, veggie trays, chicken, side dishes, etc., basically whatever else you want to eat (But plan on sharing!).
- Cookies, cake, or other baked goods for dessert.
- Your favorite beverage.
- Anything else you think fellow Hokies might enjoy.
Look for the Colosseum tent located near the entrance to Lot 4 (see the map
If you've ever attended a TSL Spring Game tailgate, then you know
that it's a great time, with great food (more than you can eat!), and
great friends. Don't miss it!
Questions? Email us, or just ask on the message board. See you there!